This fresh pasta salad is the perfect side dish to any meal! I came up with this recipe using some of my family's favorite ingredients, and I try to use everything fresh and organic when possible.
- 1 box of organic orzo pasta
- 2 cups of spinach
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
- 1 cucumber
- 1/4 of a red onion diced
- 1 cup of feta cheese
- Italian seasoning (oregano)
- Balsamic vinegar or 365 brand Balsamic Vinegearette
- Bring water to boil, and cook box of orzo
- Petite Dice 1/4 of a red onion
- Cut up cucumber into small pieces
- Rip apart washed spinach and basil into small pieces (can also try cutting)
- When pasta is done cooking, rinse with cool water to avoid sticking. Add pasta to a large bowl, and combine with all of the ingredients. Add the dressing and cheese last. Chill before serving.