Try this recipe as a healthier alternative to wings! It's super easy + you can bring your own taste to it by selection which sauce you would like to garnish with!
- One head of organic cauliflower
- 1 cage-free egg
- Pink salt + pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- Organic or Natural Buffalo Sauce (I like Tessemae's Mild Buffalo Sauce)
- 1 -2 cups of almond flour
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees and prepare baking sheet with parchment paper(optional)
- Wash and separate the cauliflower into smaller florets
- Mix 1 egg with dash of pepper, pink salt + garlic in bowl
- Add 1 cup of almond flour to large plate and spread out
- Dip each floret one-by-one into the egg mixture and then cover with flour (might need to add more flour to the plate depending on how much cauliflower you have)
- Add florets to baking sheet and cook for 25-30 minutes
- Let bites cool, then garnish with your favorite sauce. I use Tessemae's All Natural Mild Buffalo Sauce because the ingredients are good quality, but Whole Foods has some good options I have used as well!
Serve with blue cheese and celery for the ultimate tailgating snack or party app!