- 1-2 large sweet potatoes (depending on how many noodles you want to make) OR can buy pre-cut sweet potato noodles.
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 can organic sweet corn
- 1 can organic black beans
- 2 avocados
- 1 tsp cayenne
- 1 tsp chili powder
- salt, pepper, red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 fresh lime
- 1 tsp dried onion seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive or coconut oil
- Optional-shredded cheese and hot sauce
- (If you bought pre-cut noodles, skip this step) Wash sweet potatoes, peel, and cut in half to prepare for spiralizer. Run through spiralizer. May need to cut into smaller chunks if it is not working well. I find that an electronic spiralizer works much easier for harder veggies like sweet potatoes.
- Add olive oil to pan with sweet potato noodles and sprinkle with salt and pepper, cover with lid and cook on medium heat for 4-5 minutes, then lower heat and cut for another 4-5 minutes until noodles start to soften and brown, remove from heat so they don't get too sticky.
- In a separate pan add the black beans and corn and heat on low for a few minutes until they are warm and then remove from heat. If in a hurry, can also microwave in covered bowl for 2-3 minutes.
- Cut avocados in half and scoop out the filling to a mixing bowl. Mix with the cayenne, chili powder, 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro, onion, red pepper, and pressed garlic. Squeeze fresh lime juice and continue to mix until consistency is like guacamole. (This will be your topping or sauce)
- First, add on the bean and corns to the noodles on a plate or in a bowl, then top with the avocado mixture and sprinkle the leftover fresh cilantro to taste. Can also top with cheese and hot sauce, or add extra seasonings to your liking.