This soup is super easy and super satisfying for these colder winter evenings!! I used all organic products to put this recipe together!
- 2 packages of cheese tortellini
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 large container of organic vegetable broth
- 5 large carrots chopped up
- Handful of fresh parsley
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 jar of organic basil marinara sauce
- Olive oil (for sauteing carrots)
- Dried Italian seasoning
- 2 cups of chopped spinach
- Pink salt and pepper to taste
- Cut up veggies and sauté carrots in pan with olive oil to soften a bit.
- Add zucchini, garlic, veggie broth, spinach, dry seasonings, and marinara to large pot on stove-top. (I only used 3/4 of the jar of marinara for a more soupy consistency)
- Add carrots and parsley to the pot.
- When veggies seem softened enough, add the tortellini and cook for about 15 minutes or until soft. (careful to not overcook the pasta)
- Garnish with more fresh parsley, salt, pepper and optional-parmesan cheese
**Can also cook in a crock-pot, but same as the above recipe do NOT add in the tortellini until the last 15-20 minutes because they will get soft quick. Time will vary based on your crock-pot**