Whoever said fruit + veggies don't go together certainly hasn't tried my Strawberry-Poppyseed Salad! This salad is one of my favorites to make in the springtime and summer, as its unique combo is so refreshing on a warmer day! As always, I used all organic and fresh ingredients.
- 1 bag or box of Spinach
- 1 head or bag of Romaine lettuce
- 1 container of fresh strawberries
- 1 container of blueberries
- 1 cup of pecans
- 1 can of mandarin oranges
- 1 1/2 cups of feta cheese
Poppyseed Dressing (I use Annie's)
- Wash and toss the romaine and spinach together in a large bowl or container.
- Mix in the cut-up strawberries, blueberries, and drain mandarin oranges.
- Add pecans and sprinkle the feta cheese on top.
- Drizzle on Poppyseed dressing and mix all ingredients together well. Store in refrigerator or wait to add dressing until right before eating and it may get a little soggy when sitting out.