Contact Us at 630-335-3272

How to Lose Weight Naturally

hire a weight loss health coach

I always tell people they should strive to eat right, not less. You shouldn't have to feel deprived in order to lose weight. Sometimes our bodies are just out of whack and there is a reason that we are holding onto extra weight or why we can't reach our desired goal. In today's modern world, poor diet, chronic stress, toxin overload, leaky gut, and food sensitivities can all hold you back from reaching your goal weight. 

there is no one-size-fits-all diet

I believe that everyone has a unique body chemistry, and we all thrive on different diets or ways of eating. One of my client's might lose weight and feel great eating Paleo, while another really thrives when eating grains such as quinoa, millet, and barley. There is NO one-size-fits-all diet that will work for everyone. I take the time with my clients to discover their body's strengths and weaknesses, so they can set attainable goals for their weight loss journey.  

The Real Food Diet

Real food has nourished our ancestors for thousands of years. Ironically, a typical grocery store chain today carries only 10% real food, and most is found in the produce department. 

Sometimes all it takes is eliminating certain chemicals and preservatives from your life. When you eat real food, your body is able to utilize it for fuel and send each nutrient and protein where it needs to go.  

the 90/10 rule

I don't expect people to change overnight, nor would I want someone to give up part of their life that is important to their well-being, such as socialization. One way some people find balance and hit their goals (with keeping their sanity) is the 90/10 rule which means 90 percent of your diet can be focused solely on healthy food, while the remaining 10 percent can be devoted to cheat meals. 

pexels-photo-209549.jpeg

Effective Weight Loss

If you're tired of knowing what you’re supposed to be doing, but are having a hard time sticking to it, or if you are confused about what direction to move in, then it may be time for a new approach. Contact me to schedule a free discovery call to chat about your goals and how I can support you to get the results you want.